- CRICKEY: Housing affordabiity & health: who wins, who loses and why isn’t it on the political agenda?
- Louise Keogh interviewed by Triple J on potential uptake of the male contraceptive pill – 3-December 2013
- The problem of parental plunder
- CHE Seminar 27-Aug-2015: Bodies, borders, and biologicals – ethical considerations of medical tourism
- CHE/CHP Seminar: 28th May 2015 – Will tobacco tax improve health, reduce health inequalities, and save money? And when? Epidemiological and economic modelling in NZ
- CHE PhD Oration 31-Mar-2015: Reformers, Doctors and the State: Dealing with chronic drunkenness in Victoria 1870-1930
- CHE/Gender and Women’s Health Unit – 17-Dec-14: Making it Better
- CHE PhD Completion 15-Dec-2014: Carrier testing in children: Exploration of current practice and views of parents of children with genetic conditions and genetic health professionals in Australia